Tuesday, February 10, 2015

She's FOUR and ready to SOAR!

Still can't believe it. She's FOUR! My little bug is was born four years ago. It's amazing to me to see how far she has come in those four years, but I struggle to believe that all of those doctors appointments and therapies all fit in such a short period of time. Sometimes I think back and wonder how we did it all, but I'd rather just enjoy where we are now.


This year, the theme was MINIONS. And there were lots of them - some in balloon form, others in plush. Then, there were the edible ones that took a bit more time to prepare.

Mister Ryan made the cupcakes. Yes, those are Twinkies with sprinkles for hair.

Mommy made the cake.

While she still wasn't interested in the cake or even the frosting, she seemed to enjoy the party. It was the first time we invited kids her age to come so I know that was special to her. It was nice for her to see her friends outside of school.



Once the party was over, it was nap time. During her nap, I opened all her presents and got them ready for her. Once she woke up, she was surrounded by her gifts and had so much fun! What a wonderful day for such a wonderful young lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment